Thursday, May 7, 2009

End of the Day

Well, it's the end of the day. The grade for 390 posted as a B. It was the one I was worried most about. Hopefully I will hear back about 417 tomorrow...it's the last one. Tomorrow's another day...more working out, tinkering with music and sites, reading my NSA books, cleaning out my bottomless mailbox, ordering books for the upcoming semester, spending time with Mita and the kids, etc. There was something I had to do tomorrow...oh well, Mita will remind me.

I do need to snag the work I did for the CS312 Midterm and the Homework solutions from 471 before all of that stuff becomes unavailable. One of my intents with my webpage is to build pages of information pertaining to courses I've taken for later reference. I also hope to get some work done on XML parsing.

Of course, tomorrow is play night, so there should be some new songs posted shortly. The biggest problem we've been encountering is storage. Music files are large to store, and space "on the cloud", i.e. any place we could safely store it and files to be safely available from the internet is limited. I have to take the Gretsch in tomorrow for a set-up. I developed a dead spot at the 17th fret of the G string. I tried to correct it myself by adjusting the saddle myself, but as could have been predicted, things went from bad to worse! I suppose it will be Stevie Raye Vaughan songs (Crossfire and Pride and Joy), and the much neglected 50s tunes (Since I don't Have You, Sea of Love, and others I've even forgotten the name of!) that get worked on this weekend. Hopefully we can work some more in with the Strat...and maybe even the Epiphone Dot.

I also intend to start posting some pictures using a rotating style and maybe some sound clips for when the page loads. Will continue progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment